A few weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely team at Multipower to create a baking recipe for their 2017 Bake Off Competition. Within this recipe I was asked to incorporate the Multipower 100% Pure Whey Protein Flavours. I decided to create some chocolate no-bake protein energy balls with peanut butter. Luckily for me, they turned out even more delicious than I was hoping! Keep reading to find out how to recreate my recipe.
250g natural peanut butter
25g cocoa powder
125g quick oats
1 scoop Multipower 100% Whey Protein – Rich Chocolate
1 scoop Multipower 100% Whey Protein – Cookies & Cream
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix peanut butter, honey, butter and cocoa powder into a pan and place on a low heat to melt. Stir making sure to not burn the mixture.
- Once the mixture is smooth and combined, stir in oats, protein powder, salt and vanilla.
- Using your hands (or two teaspoons if you’d prefer to avoid mess), create a ball out of the mixture, around the size of a golf ball and place onto grease-proof paper.
- Repeat step 3 until you have used all of the mixture, allow the energy balls to cool and harden.
- Store your protein energy balls in the fridge or freezer, ready for your next post-workout snack.
Vote for My Protein Energy Balls in the 2017 Multipower Bake Off
If you’re feeling suuuuuuper generous, or maybe you just think I deserve it, head to Multipower and vote for me and my recipe in the Bake Off. Need an incentive? If you place your vote, you’ll be sent a Buy One Get One Free voucher code for Multipower 100% Pure Whey Protein, so you can recreate the recipe yourself!
The winning blogger will become a Multipower Healthy Baking Ambassador and will get the opportunity to provide Multipower with regular healthy baking recipes! EEK!
So if you, fancy making my day, week, or even my year, make sure to vote for me. Competition closes on 20th October!!
Also, don’t forget to use the #MultipowerBakeOff on Twitter and Instagram if you do recreate any of the recipes to be in with a chance to win some free samples from Multipower.
Don’t Forget to Pin this Post!
I’d love to hear what you think to my no-bake chocolate and peanut butter protein energy balls! Have you made any healthy recipes lately? Have you tried energy balls before? Have you ever used Multipower protein in a recipe?
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media accounts, and feel free to comment below or message me for a chat. I’d love to talk to you.