The Christmas shopping is over for another year (if you haven’t finished… good luck on your last minute dash!). I thought I would share with you all my Christmas wish list so that you can treat yourself in the sales. You deserve it.
This festive season has been pretty crazy for me, and my purse strings have been even tighter than usual as a result. My wish list contains items priced between £6 to £120, so no matter what your budget, there will hopefully be something for you here.
Enough of the chit-chat. Let’s get down to business.
- Sass & Belle elephant lunch box £6
- The Guilty Feminist live tickets £ – varied
- Khaki camo cargo trousers from Pretty Little Thing £28
- Gymshark slounge bralette £20
- fit sports bra from Gymshark £22
- Gymshark Energy+ seamless sports bra £30
- Nike Free TR8 gym shoes £61
- Kurt Geiger Rhonda evening bag £49
- Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 £86.56
- Sand & Sky Australian pink clay exfoliant treatment £34.99
- Ted Baker rose gold pearl and heart earrings £55
Last but not least…
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 handheld smartphone gimbal currently £114.99
Christmas Wish List summary
Of course, I would be happy with any gift this Christmas, and my friends and family know me better than myself in most cases. These items are just a select few which I have spotted over the last few months.
Is there anything on my Christmas wish list which has caught your eye? Or can you think of anything which you think I would like? What’s on your own Christmas wish list this year? Let me know in the comments below.
Need some help with your Christmas wrapping this year?
I have teamed up with The Body Shop and several other incredibly talented bloggers to bring you some amazing Christmas gift wrapping tips. You can find the post here!
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media accounts, and feel free to comment below or message me for a chat. I’d love to talk to you.
I received payment for my work with The Body Shop and the tips I created.
My opinions remain to be honest and unbiased.
The images within this blog post are not my own unless stated otherwise.