As spring begins to rear it’s wonderful head around this year it’s got me thinking about the choices I make in the kitchen. I’m starting to realise that working full time whilst juggling a social life and my blog / YouTube channel, I’ve become a little lazy when it comes to my food. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still cooking for myself and all that jazz, but I’ve just been thinking – there’s GOT to be an easier way to enjoy the foods I love without all that time and effort. I’ve taken to the internet and have started to lust for some amazingly convenient gadgets which could completely switch up my culinary game with just the click of a button (literally). I’ve decided to share my kitchen wishlist of 2018 with you all, just in case these gadgets appeal (get it…? peel…? HAHA) to you as much as they do me! Read more..
For well over a year now, rose gold has been growing in popularity around the world. The glamorous shade can be found in all aspects of life, be it fashion, beauty, jewellery, homeware, or even as a desired hair colour for 2017! Rose gold is an ever growing addiction and I know that I’m not alone when I spot rose gold in ANY form and I think to myself “I need to have it”. So what better way to embrace my addiction that to literally wear it? Browns Family Jewellers recently opened my eyes to some of the most glamorous, yet affordable styles of rose gold jewellery. I can honestly say that these pieces are a must have for your Spring 2017 accessory collection. Read more..
Although this may seem a tad eager, would you believe it if I told you it’s only seven Mondays until Christmas!? So with that in mind, I’ve started to have a think about present ideas – both for myself and for others. For my best friends and my partner it’s a piece of cake. I’ve got this in the bag (or the stocking… which ever way you prefer). I know exactly what they like. However, I struggle to think of amazing gifts for the same group of people each and every single year. My parents, the in-laws and other extended friends and family. I want to put so much thought into each present, but when they’re picky about what they like it’s an impossible task. I can only buy so many framed photographs of myself before I begin to look conceited.
A few weeks ago I was contacted by a PR company who had some interesting Christmas gifts from Veet and Scholl which they wanted me to review. Naturally I jumped at the opportunity! Side note – I am totally and completely honoured to have received this opportunity by such renowned and established brands. This is a very proud moment for yours truly.
It’s October! & do you know what that means? Clothes glorious clothes! Autumn/Winter fashion is my absolute favourite because I love the versatility and the layers upon layers which you can play with. I’ve decided to compile an Autumn Wishlist for 2016 in order to share with you all what I’m eyeing up this season. I maaaay have already caved and bought a few pieces, the temptation just became too much!
Hi everyone! I’ve been really excited to click “publish” on this post as I’m so in love with this brand! I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Coconut Lane who have offered me an amazing opportunity…. I am now a #CoconutQueen !!! Exciting times! So what does this mean exactly? Well, I have been given my very own unique code which I can give to all my lovely followers: jadeimogen20 which you type in at the checkout to get your whopping 20% off…. YAY!
Hey guys! It is my boyfriends mum’s birthday soon and she has asked me for a Pandora charm, so I visited the website for the very first time … I don’t buy Pandora charms, I just get them! [If you haven’t watched Mean Girls you won’t get that reference, sorry!]
Now I have been on the website and actually browsed through potential charms, I have racked up quite the wish list [oops] – so I thought I would share some of these with you!
When Pandora bracelets first became a “thing” I really wasn’t that interested and quite frankly saw it as a waste of money. But on receiving one as a gift, I’ve got to admit – I couldn’t have been more wrong!!!
The reason I love Pandora is that the charms are all so personal! Every time I look at my bracelet it makes me smile because each charm has it’s own significant meaning or memory behind it!
1. This was a gift from Dan, and for obvious reasons I love it.
2. Me and Dan have always called each other “snuggle bear” – it’s soppy I know, but we just love bears!! Both the wild and cuddly kind. This charm does little rolly pollys and ahhhh it’s so cute!
3. This was a gift from Dan’s mum, my first ever charm in fact! She got it in Jade green which I love.
4. A Christmas gift from Dan’s mum, that little reindeer is too adorable!
5. My most recent charm: Dan got me this one for my birthday and I love it! He wanted to buy me a book charm, due to my obsession with reading, but he was sold when he saw the fairytale book. On the other side of the book is an image of the princess and the frog, which is one of my absolute favourite Disney films!!
I have provided links to my charms when they were available but it would seem that most of my charms are no longer sold by Pandora 🙁
Here I have compiled a little collage of a select few from my Pandora wishlist:
From top left to right:
- Bear Hug Charm – Referring back to what I said earlier about bears: this charm would remind me of Dan; aaaaagh it’s just so cute!!
- Graduate Owl Charm – This would be the perrrrrrfect graduation present *hint hint*
- Lion Charm – I LOVE big cats, especially lions. They are just so powerful and majestic! I’m planning my next tattoo to be a lion’s portrait so I think this charm would be a nice symbol for that.
- Moon and Star Pendant Charm – Me and Dan watch Game of Thrones together and we were slightly obsessed with the romance between Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo. It may be slightly cheesy but we adopted their cute little greeting “Moon of my life” & “My sun and stars”. I feel like this pendant suits us perfectly!
- Study Book Charm – Books, books and more books!! What could be wrong with a charm with books on it? NOTHING.
- Swan Embrace Charm – The University of Lincoln mascot is a swan, and there are swans both in Lincoln and back home in Ely, where me and Dan are from. We also have a rather sweet story about swans but I shan’t bore you with that soppy detail.
Hopefully this wishlist has you inspired for potential gifts for others [and maybe the odd one for yourself of course] If you have any suggestions for other customised jewellery places like Pandora which you would like to share with me, please comment!
Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media accounts. Links are posted in the sidebar.